Search
Notices

Making room in Hangar... Ziroli Bearcat & KMP Cessna Skymaster 337

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 11:18 AM
Hawkeyeguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Making room in Hangar... Ziroli Bearcat & KMP Cessna Skymaster 337

** BIG Ziroli Bearcat with an EME70 Twin (electric start). 87" WS, Air Retracts with Aluminum wheels, Beautiful Build. Does have minor hangar rash on leading edge of wing that happened JUST this week in my shop. I am normally willing to ship but prefer pickup on this airplane due to its size. If you would like to coordinate the shipping, I will discuss packing and dropping it off at a shipper.
$2000

** KMP Cessna Skymaster 337, 90 Inch Wingspan, Fiberglass Fuse, Wings, and Tail Booms. Twin Evolution 15cc GAS motors. 2 gas tanks and 2 ignition modules. Servos installed, will need a Rx. Beautiful BIG Airplane. I am normally willing to ship but prefer pickup due to the size of this airplane. If you would like to coordinate the shipping, I will discuss packing and dropping it off.
$1400
Old 01-10-2021, 04:46 PM
horsefeetky

can you post the close up of the rash on the wing please.. soon to attend the swap meet in charleston are you going there also at the end of this month
Old 01-13-2021, 08:01 AM
slskn
My Feedback: (4)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Skymaster

Originally Posted by Hawkeyeguy
** BIG Ziroli Bearcat with an EME70 Twin (electric start). 87" WS, Air Retracts with Aluminum wheels, Beautiful Build. Does have minor hangar rash on leading edge of wing that happened JUST this week in my shop. I am normally willing to ship but prefer pickup on this airplane due to its size. If you would like to coordinate the shipping, I will discuss packing and dropping it off at a shipper.
$2000

** KMP Cessna Skymaster 337, 90 Inch Wingspan, Fiberglass Fuse, Wings, and Tail Booms. Twin Evolution 15cc GAS motors. 2 gas tanks and 2 ignition modules. Servos installed, will need a Rx. Beautiful BIG Airplane. I am normally willing to ship but prefer pickup due to the size of this airplane. If you would like to coordinate the shipping, I will discuss packing and dropping it off.
$1400
Has this skymaster been flown? I know and have flown mine for 5 yrs. But sold due to another project, wouldn't mind having another one, where abouts a are you? Thanks
Old 01-15-2021, 02:28 PM
slskn

Originally Posted by slskn
Has this skymaster been flown? I know and have flown mine for 5 yrs. But sold due to another project, wouldn't mind having another one, where abouts a are you? Thanks
Is that a KMP T-28 HANGING up? Looks like it, well Am interested in the 337 let me know! 810-247-0676 or email [email protected] thanks!!
Old 01-18-2021, 10:13 AM
slskn

Is that a KMP T-28 HANGING up? Looks like it, well Am interested in the 337 let me know! 810-247-0676 or email [email protected] thanks!!
I don't understand why you would put up ad and then not respond?? Give me a call please.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:09 PM
mariopilot

Default Skymaster 337

[QUOTE=Hawkeyeguy;12656228]** BIG Ziroli Bearcat with an EME70 Twin (electric start). 87" WS, Air Retracts with Aluminum wheels, Beautiful Build. Does have minor hangar rash on leading edge of wing that happened JUST this week in my shop. I am normally willing to ship but prefer pickup on this airplane due to its size. If you would like to coordinate the shipping, I will discuss packing and dropping it off at a shipper.
$2000

$1400[/QUOTE

Last edited by mariopilot; 01-21-2021 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Did wrong
Old 01-21-2021, 10:13 PM
mariopilot

Originally Posted by Hawkeyeguy
$2000

$1400
Do you still have Skymaster for sale , if so can you ship to 85621. Thanks in advance
Old 01-22-2021, 10:03 AM
slskn

I don't understand why you would put up ad and then not respond?? Give me a call please.
If you still have the 337 I will come and pick it up.
Old 01-22-2021, 09:26 PM
mariopilot

Default Skymaster 337

Will pay you $1500 for the Skymaster 337, and we can deal shipping.