Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Classic Cars & Trucks
Reload this Page >

Tamiya Falcon restore reciever query

Community
Search
Notices
RC Classic Cars & Trucks Have a classic that is at least 15 years or older? Discuss it here!

Tamiya Falcon restore reciever query

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2020, 09:41 AM
MarkyB78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tamiya Falcon restore reciever query

Hello all, first post. Recently purchased a vintage Tamiya Falcon, it's a long time since I was 10 years old! I remember there being an internal 4 AA battery holder whioch hasnt come with the car, power to the receiver and car works when you manually adjust the servo. I assume it still needs the battery pack to convert or is there a way around this with an alternative receiver. Sorry if its an obvious question but it's been a while so trying to get to grips with all. Thanks in advance.
Old 04-05-2020, 09:36 PM
Big Alice

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

The only cars that use the 4 aa cells for the onboard radio any more is a nitro car. The esc powers the onboard electronics from the main battery on electric cars.