Community
Search
Notices

Proctor's Nieuport 11 Master built Museum Quality PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2020, 07:34 PM
stsguy

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Proctor's Nieuport 11 Master built Museum Quality PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

Nieuport 11
Museum Scale Kit Build
Extremely rare R/C Airplane build

The plane will come with 2 new 6 s Lipo Batteries
If you do not know about these kits
please research them.
From Proctors website we are sharing the ad for this planes kit
Proctor Enterprises Museum Scale kits are acknowledged as the world's finest. Each comes complete with all hardware, fittings, rolled plans and concise construction manual. Enjoy building the models which are displayed in nearly every major aviation museum. And they fly great, too!

When Gustave Delage put pen to paper to create the Nieuport 11, little did he know that he was making a major contribution to the air war of World War One, as his design was originally intended to enter the Gordon Bennett Cup air race. The outbreak of war changed all that and the Bebé, as it was soon nicknamed, would achieve its fame defending the skies over France.

The little biplane quickly became popular amongst aces like Fonck and Guynemer, for it had an excellent rate of climb and was extremely maneuverable. The Nieuport 11, along with the D.H.2, mastered the Fokker Monoplane and helped win, for a time, air superiority for the Allies.

Superiority was what Lou Proctor looked for when he created his first museum scale kit in 1965. If time would proved to be the test of a true classic, this would be it. No scale model in history was won the U.S. National Championships once, followed by a repeat victory 22 years later, until August, 1989, when Dick Hansen repeated Lou Proctor's win with a victory in Precision Scale. And to show that it was not just a fluke, Kim Foster did it again in 1990! The Nieuport 11 has truly stood the test of time.

For many, Proctor's Nieuport 11 remains an all-time favorite. A look inside the kit explains why. Five sheets of detailed plans and a 32-page illustrated construction manual take step by step through the model's construction. Proof of scale references are also provided. Pre-formed aluminum landing gear and center section struts are jig drilled and ready for assembly. All control horns, wing fittings, rigging and control cables, operable turnbuckles, spun aluminum cowl, decals, etc., are included. The Spruce longerons are pre-formed, cut to length, and beveled. Hundreds of wood parts are cut and shaped, ready for assembly.

For all the detail in this kit, it is not beyond the capabilities of the average modeler. Many have chosen the NIeuport 11 as their first scale project with excellent results.

If a model ever had it all -- history, style, performance, and quality -- this is it. Build yours today. We need you at the front!

KIT SPECIFICATIONS
Nieuport 11 KIT # 801
Wingspan
61.25"
Length
47.50"
Wing Area
950 Sq. Inches
Weight
7.50 Lbs.
Engine (4-stroke)
.70 to .80
KIT Price Before extras needed
$475.95 US Plus Shipping

Now, if you know little or nothing about Proctor kits lets me share some info.
Proctor kits are high quality Model kits and one of the best kit companies in the world. I found an old kit missing a few hundred parts at a swap meet a few years back, Because if the high detail of part tracking I was able to call them with a list of the missing parts and with no concern or hesitation the parts were packed and shipped to me in one day.
The plans look and read more like a road map alpha north to south and numerical east to west. The manual gives coordinates for each part that is easy to find on the plan set. How? Every brad, nail, wire, and clasp has a part number on the part... And all parts are of very high quality.
And... Support is out of this world.
THIS PLANE AND ITS HISTORY:

Many hours went into building this plane. Countless hours... The photos DO NOT DO IT JUSTICE! I have owned this plane 2 times About 2 years ago it came into my life through a trade. I never did meet the builder I really wish I had the chance. When I saw this plane I fell in love as you might think. But at the time I needed to find a home in rapid fashion because I did not want it to be damaged with all the (expansion) work going on here at our place.

If you would like to have a one of a kind
MUSEUM QUALITY
the plane that is ready for flight look no further.

This was sold to a new friend of mine 2 years ago. I love to look at these planes but it's just not what I prefer to fly.

Fast forward 2 years

Sadly this man lost his life (Medical issues) and his friend was asked to find homes for his airplanes I was called and purchased them. It was very hurtful to lose our new friend but I decided to find good homes for all his planes as he requested, and a great fleet of planes this man had.
He never did get to fly this Nieuport 11 but he was able to make her air ready. Since the plane is so beautiful he did not want to get fuel residue on the covering but he did say "No matter how nice it is the plane needed to fly, not just hang for show". So he finished her as an electric with an e flite 60 motor.

The plane is really spotless
The attention to detail is amazing
She will fly on 6 s and will come with 2 new batteries
The Byrd is ready for take-off
Just add your Rx

I have no problem shipping most anything but want to try NOT to ship this plane if possible. However... If it is the only way we will be able to ship via crate in the lower 48. But you would be better off to pick this plane up/ Just for peace of mind
If we do ship we will use Greyhound and it will take a couple of weeks to arrive
Old 04-06-2020, 06:00 AM
kentland8
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will pay your asking price. Plane can be shipped to Radcliff, KY. If you need extra money to build a good crate, let me know.

Dave Voglund 502-381-4275
Old 04-06-2020, 06:02 AM
kentland8
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will pay your asking price. Plane can be shipped to Radcliff, KY. If you need extra money to build a good crate, let me know.

Dave Voglund 502-381-4275